thetellersoundsthealarm asked can you recommend any books by people that you feel are credible? i feel like there is so much disinformation out there that it's difficult to ascertain who is credible and who isn't.
also, what are your thoughts on disclosure? do you think it will happen in our lifetime?
Absolutely! I myself have a nice little collection of interesting books by well known UFO researchers!
A recent and very well publicized book (also a New York Times Bestseller) is Leslie Kean’s UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record.This book is the one I recommend for EVERYONE with an interest in UFOs and skeptics alike! An amazing piece of journalism that’s filled with cold, hard facts rather than beliefs.
Here is a list of books that I own and recommend:
- Night Siege: The Hudson Valley UFO Sightings by Dr J. Allen Hynek, Philip J. Imbrogno, Bob Pratt
- Chariots of the Gods? by Erich von Däniken
- Anything by Zecharia Sitchin
- Wonders in the Sky: Unexplained Aerial Objects from Antiquity to Modern Times by Jacques Vallee, Chris Aubeck
- Science Was Wrong: Startling Truths About Cures, Theories, and Inventions “They” Declared Impossible by Stanton T. Friedman
- Ultraterrestrial Contact: A Paranormal Investigator’s Explorations into the Hidden Abduction Epidemic by Philip J. Imbrogno
- Files From the Edge: A Paranormal Investigator’s Explorations into High Strangeness by Philip J. Imbrogno
There are SO many books on the subject of UFOs and extraterrestrials, and I myself have only barely scratched the surface of great books out there! And you’re completely right about disinformation being thrown out there to confuse everyone. Fortunately, if you have the patience and interest enough, you yourself will begin to be able to spot truth from lies. However, don’t always dismiss something that seems impossible from being very well possible.
My advice is for everyone to have both a Mulder AND Scully view on everything.
And on the subject of disclosure, I have already recently answered that in another question so here is a link to it.